CS 211 — Data Structures
Welcome to the CS211 homepage. In this course, we are going to introduce you to the world of abstract data structures, which form the heart of our discipline. We will be learning about the classic data structures, from simple linear structures to various types of trees and graphs. We will look at how to use them, how to implement them, and how to chose between them.
This website will serve as the definitive guide to what is going on in the class. All lectures, assignments, notifications, and policies can be found here — check back often.
Course Handouts & Links
- Assignment one — Solitaire Encryption
- Assignment two — Stacks & Queues
- Assignment three — A little complexity — solution
- Assignment four — Sorting out sorting
- Assignment five — Add it up
- Assignment six — Keep your priorities straight
- Assignment seven — Huffman Tree
- Assignment eight — Huffman Tree Part II
- Assignment nine — Red Black Trees
- Assignment ten — A simple database
- Sorting Algorithms